In this week’s Tech Byte, Emily Cassulo tells us how the website — Elfster.com — helps people save money by doing a Secret Santa gift exchange.
You can save money by getting a present for only one person, instead of multiple people. Instead of drawing a name out of a hat, you can use Elfster.com as a Secret Santa Generator.
How Elfster.com works
- Start by entering your name, email address, and password
- Set up your actual gift exchange
- Enter a name, RSVP date, gift budget, and how you want to do the exchange
- Decide who you want to invite to participate (use names and email addresses)
- Participants will then receive information about the gift exchange
- Once participants RSVP, the Secret Santa Generator will draw names, and pair those who give and receive gifts
This can help you with making a wish list, and it also helps you buy the perfect gift.
Elfster.com also offers tips for party planning, and fun games to play at your event.