Listen to the content of this post:
MACON, Georgia (41NBC/WMGT) – Bibb County Sheriff’s deputies were patrolling Harrison Road Friday at 2 a.m. when they saw a suspicious person sitting in a Honda Civic at America’s Best Inn.
Deputies identified the man as 30-year-old Kartrell Rashawn Sirmons.
While talking to Sirmons, they noticed he had three phones. Then, deputies deployed K-9 deputy Stormi to search the vehicle where she found drugs.
Deputies also found the following:
- a mint tin with several pills in it
- a black bag under the child safety seat with more pills
- a pistol
Authorities determined that 31 pills were Ecstasy.
Deputies took Sirmons to the Bibb County Jail and charged him with the following:
- Possession of Schedule I or II Controlled Substance
- Possession of Firearm During the Commission of a Felony
- Possession of a Firearm by a Convicted Felon
He is being held without bond at this time.