Listen to the content of this post:
DUBLIN, Georgia (41NBC/WMGT) — The South Central Health District confirmed seven additional cases of COVID-19.
Those cases are as follows:
- (2) people live in Dodge County
- (2) people live in Laurens County
- (1) person lives in Treutlen County
- (1) person lives in Pulaski County
- (1) person lives in Wilcox County
The SCHD says that all have been advised to isolate for 14 days, and contacts are being notified to quarantine for 14 days. The following table outlines the breakdown of confirmed COVID-19 cases in the South Central Health District, by county.
South Central Health District