Have you ever seen those “As Seen on TV” products and ever wondered to yourself do those actually work? Well, in this segment of Mom to Mom, the team puts a kitchen product known as the ezEgg to the test.
The ezEgg says that it actually peels your eggs for you.
The ezEgg test one
- Add hard-boiled three eggs
- Shake for 10 seconds
- According to the box, it should peel the eggs. However, it broke the egg for me
The ezEgg test two
- Filled it up to the waterline. We’re dropping these in here.
- Stick our lid on and shake for 10 seconds.
- It says you’re supposed to shake them, and it will peel the eggshell off. However, the eggshells are still on.
This test is a bust with two thumbs down.
If you happen to have some As Seen on TV products, we would love to hear about them and give them a try.