Listen to the content of this post:
MACON, Georgia (41NBC/WMGT) – Mercer Music at Capricorn is reopening its museum to the public with new rules.
- The museum will enforce social distancing guidelines.
- Staff will sanitize exhibits more often.
- Visitors must wear a mask.
- Staff will sanitize restrooms more often.
- Sanitizers are available on every floor.
- Staff will wear masks.
- Group sizes cannot be more than ten.
- Staff will sanitize spaces after every group of visitors.
The museum will continue with normal business hours, however, guided studio tours will only be available Friday through Sunday.
Normal business hours are:
- Wednesday – Thursday: 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Friday – Saturday: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Sunday: 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.